Dorothea Erxleben Female Investigator Award
1 x 100.000 € / 2 x 50.000 €
The Cluster of Excellence “Precision Medicine in Chronic Inflammation" is 2023 again opening a call for applications for three awards to support its female scientists in the area of inflammation research.
The prizes will only be awarded to female scientists, with the aim of supporting their excellent research activities and increasing their qualifications for excellence grant proposals.
Female postdoctoral researchers, female W1-, W2- and W3- professors without a leadership position (head of institute or clinic) who are members of the Cluster of Excellence
Requirements for Application
- Applicants should prove their exceptional performance in inflammation-related research topics
- Successful candidates are expected to have secured external funds and have published articles in interdisciplinary and high-impact journals, preferably as a first or last author
- The proposed project should focus on a topic that is relevant for inflammation research and meet the requirements of the DFG in terms of quality and feasibility
- The proposed project should strengthen the research profile of the Cluster and aid its development into a Cluster for Precision Medicine in chronic Inflammation (PMI)
- The project should have a high potential for innovation and express the creativity of the applicant’s scientific vision
January 01, 2024 until December 31, 2024
- Level of experience and previous achievements
- Creativity of the scientific vision
August 25, 2023
The application should not exceed 5 pages (Arial, font size 11, line spacing 1.5), not including appendices (CV, max. top 10 publications, max. top 10 externally funded projects and a rough outline of the intended use of the prize money, not a detailed budget plan). Applications should be send by e-mail in one PDF to the scientific office of the Cluster PMI (Dr. Nadine Höft, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information, please contact Dr. habil. S. Holstein (email@example.com; +49 431 880-5536).