Top class scientists from all over the world visit the cluster of excellence PMI
- Lecturer: Zhanju Liu, Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai/China
- Title: "Spatial interaction between gut microbiota and proteomics in the pathogenesis of Crohn's disease"
- Date: September 28th, 2021, 1 p.m.
- Place: Link to the registration https://www.precisionmedicine.digital
- For: all members of the cluster of excellence, especially young scientists
- Register here: https://www.precisionmedicine.digital/registration (In case you already registered for the Cluster Lecture you don`t have to register again but can use your login-data again!)
- After registration, open website: https://www.precisionmedicine.digital/program
- Click on „Login/Registration“ (top right of website) and log in (after successful registration which is confirmed by mail!!) with:
Username: [Please enter the email address you registered with]
Password: [Please enter the password you chose when you registered]
- In case you forgot your password, set a new one here
- After successfully logging in, you will come to the digital foyer, from there please click on "Lecture Hall", there the live stream will start at 1:00 pm
- To avoid problems with the live stream, we have installed a re-load button for the stream directly on the website