Registration for the International Symposium (including the clinical Symposium) is free for Cluster members and DACED members (including accommodation and shuttle service). For external participants the following fees will be charged:
- (single) Participant from industry (fee € 250)
- External participant (fee € 100)
- External student (upon presentation of student ID card, fee € 35)
PhD-students have to send a copy of a valid student certificate to Ms. Petermann in order to verify their status.
If you wish to present a poster, make sure to read the "Poster" section below. If you already have title, author(s), and abstract ready, you can provide them during the registration. Otherwise you can email them to Ms. Petermann by January 25, 2020.
The registration is open until February 13.
If you want to register for the clinical Symposium only (not the complete International Symposium), please go to the website of the clinical Symposium.
The best posters will be honored with poster awards. For each workshop a poster is chosen that will be presented as a flashtalk during the workshop.
- The poster must not exceed "DIN standard A0" (portrait), i.e. a maximum height of 120 cm and a maximum width of 85 cm.
- Posters should have a clearly presented heading, including the title of the presentation, names of the authors and their affiliations.
- Posters shall have a large enough font to be read from a distance of 1.5 meters.
We will provide child care on request. In order to organize a caregiver please contact Ms. Petermann until January 17, 2020.